Information for customers of the website www.oliocancila.it pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU GDPR 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data
The individual company Azienda Agricola Cancila di Macaluso Maria Anna informs that, for the conclusion and management of the sales contract in progress with you, it is the owner of your data qualified as personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679. From now on in this document, the Individual Company Azienda Agricola Cancila di Macaluso Maria Anna will be referred to as the Data Controller while you as interested in the processing.
Types of personal data being processed
For the establishment and management of the contract, the Data Controller may treat by way of example and not limited to:
a) Billing data: Personal data c.d. municipalities: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
b) Shipping Data: Personal data c.d. municipalities: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The collection and processing of your common personal data are carried out:
1. for the conclusion and management of the contract (including the shipment of products, the management of any returns and refunds);
2. for the fulfillment of legal obligations (such as those in tax and fiscal matters) and contractual obligations;
Therefore, the legal bases for the processing of your personal data as identified above are, with regard to points 1. and 2. on the one hand, the execution of a contract (Article 6, point 1 letter b GDPR) of which you (i.e. ‘interested party) is part of and on the other hand the fulfillment of legal obligations (Article 6, point 1, letter c GDPR) to which the Company (data controller) is required.
Categories of data recipients
Within the Company, your data may be processed by the persons in charge of processing each on the basis of the specifications and instructions determined in writing by the Data Controller.
Your data may also be processed by external Data Processors (eg. Accountant) with whom a contractual relationship is in progress in which the Data Controller has bound the Manager to comply with all the obligations provided for by art. 28 of the GDPR.
Finally, your data could be communicated in fulfillment and within the limits of legal obligations to Public Bodies (eg. Revenue Agency) that place themselves with respect to your data as autonomous Controllers.
All your data will be kept for a period of 10 years after the last supply, for the fulfillment of the obligations required by law.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may make it impossible for the company to execute the contract.
The rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to their data (Article 15 of the GDPR), the correction of the same (Articles 16 and 19 of the GDPR) and the portability of the data (Article 20 of the GDPR); if and insofar as the conditions exist, he also has the right to cancel and limit the processing of personal data concerning him (Article 17, Article 18, 19 GDPR). The aforementioned articles of the Regulation are reported below.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint for any violations before the National Privacy Guarantor Authority by following the indications and requirements set out on the website of the guarantor itself www.garanteprivacy.it, FORMS section.
Contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is the Individual Company Azienda Agricola Cancila di Macaluso Maria Anna based in Via Contrada Fiumara snc 90013 – Castelbuono (PA), mail: email@example.com; pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annex (Extract from the European Union Regulation no. 2016/679)
Article 15 Right of access by the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
d) when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the interested party.
2. If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Article 16 Right of rectification
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
Article 17 Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
1. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph
2. The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged, pursuant to paragraph 1, to delete them, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, he shall take reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his personal data.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
a) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing provided for by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority of which the data controller is invested;
c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Article 9 (3);
d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the objectives of this treatment; or
e) for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Article 18 Right to limitation of treatment
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
2. If the processing is limited pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data are processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3. The interested party who has obtained the processing limitation pursuant to paragraph 1 is informed by the data controller before said limitation is revoked.
Article 19 Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing
The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out pursuant to Article 16, Article 17, paragraph 1, and Article 18, except for this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The data controller informs the data subject of these recipients if the data subject requests it.
Article 20 Right to data portability
1. The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he provided them if:
a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), or on a contract pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b); And
b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
2. In exercising their rights regarding data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically feasible.
3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this article is without prejudice to Article 17. This right does not apply to the processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority referred to the data controller is invested.
4. The right referred to in paragraph 1 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.