PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF D.LGS 196/2003 (PRIVACY CODE)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/03), we inform you that the company that owns the website www.oliocancila.it is the Data Controller within the limits specified below.
According to the indicated law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, legitimacy, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
– withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
– oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
– access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
– verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
– obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
– obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
– receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
– propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.